ASK QUESTION DOORBELL SUPPORT
1. Explain the working of Soliom Doorbell support?
It is the wireless soliom support doorbell that only works if it is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi 2.4g network. When any person presses the bell at your door, it will automatically send the notifications to your smartphone.
The ringing of the doorbell in the morning can be due to two main reasons. They are: –
● Due to thermal expansion. In this, PIR detection theory quickly detects the temperature of the individual’s body. Like that, due to cold night and warm day, thermal expansion occurs which makes the doorbell ring by mistake.
● It is recommended by the company when you hear the ringing of the doorbell in the morning, switch off, or immediately reduce the sensitivity of the PIR. In this case, also, when someone at the door rings the bell, you can still receive the video call or notification of alert.
1. How and where should I save the video of the person that is captured by motion detection? And the essential thing is my doorbell setting in on recording, but till now, I never recorded a single event?
Apart from the settings, there are various other things that you have to keep in mind, like installing an SD card inside the doorbell.
I. All the videos which you want to save stored in cloud storage and also on SD card:
● Videos of the person pressing the doorbell
● Tamper device alarm
● PIR motion detection
I. Videos that are kept in SD card
● Video of live streaming
● While pressing the doorbell
● Tamper device alarm
● PIR motion detection
I. Videos can also be saved in Soliom phone app album:
● Screenshot of live streaming
● Videos that are manually recorded when you are streaming live
1. Many times, when someone presses the doorbell, it is not able to connect via the app. And this happens most of the time. Why?
This can be due to two main reasons. They are: –
● It can be because of a lousy Wi-Fi connection, so ensure that your doorbell is connected to the strongest signal that you can check on the application at the top right corner.● In addition to that, the obstruction between the doorbell and router may reduce the strength of the wi-fi signal. So, it is recommended to use wi-fi extender so that the connection between the doorbell and the mobile app becomes stronger and you can receive alerts without any interruption
1. Sometimes I observed that many of the videos call miss when someone presses the doorbell X80?
If you are facing this issue, then see read the below points and follow them to get rid of this issue: –
● First, you have to set up your phone on Permission Management so that it allows the Soliom app to send any notification to and fro. You have to follow these setting steps. Settings- notification- Soliom app- then click on allow the notification
● Now click the icon on the upper right of the app so that you can go into device settings- next click the accept call- now choose notification
● On the other hand, it also ensures that when you are doing live streaming, the phone will not call in or send any notification
● Also, the Soliom app will run at the background of the phone
● By mistake, PIR gets turned off so ensure that it is turned on
1. What is the method to playback the videos from the phone? And what is the excellent way to view any of the recorded events?
● First, you have to double click and enlarge the timeline to view the video
● Apart from that, you can also push aside the timeline to see the enlarged size of the video
● On top of that, you can also copy the video on your laptop or computer and playback it
1. From where will I get QR code so that I can share it with my family members?
For this, you have to click on settings icon where you will get the QR code. And if it does not work, you can also read the steps in the Soliom user manual.
2. What is the reason that my doorbell is showing the black and white image in a very dark environment?
This Solution doorbell, which you install at your house, will automatically switch on to night vision mode. That’s why the video turns into the black and white shade. This setting is the default which you cannot adjust.
3. How much time will it take to charge the full battery?
Soliom doorbell gets fully charged within 8 to 10 hours.
4. How will you connect the Soliom doorbell X80 with chime?
● First, you have to plug the chime in the home socket
● Now, press while holding your finger on the melody button of the chime and the LED chime will get blue
● When the light of the chime turns blue, the individual has to press and hold the ring button so that it gets paired. After the chime gets connected, it will ring like Dong Dong.