SOLIOM CAMERA TROUBLESHOOTING AND SOLIOM SOLAR CAMERA SETUP METHODS.
Soliom solar Camera Setup divided into 4 parts:
- Soliom Support before Installation
- In Soliom App Setup
- Soliom solar camera setup support to Physical Installation
1. Charge your SOLIOM SOLAR CAMERA setup.
2. Soliom camera troubleshooting Make sure the distance among your mobile phone, Router, and the camera is no more than 50cm before you connect the camera with the App, ensuring the WiFi signal strength on your phone is good.
3. Two hours necessary to charge your solar camera in front of sun.
If the soliom solar camera setup malfunctions for any reason,reset it using the included pin.Press and hold the included button until you hear the following voice,”SYSTEM RESET”. It’s one of the easiest parts of soliom camera troubleshooting.
PRODUCT IMAGE BELOW:
Please charge the SOLIOM SOLAR CAMERA setup about 5 hours, by plugging it into a power source using the provided USB cable. After connecting the camera with App, the App should indicate for you the status level of the battery. Normally users receive the camera 80% charged, but we would recommend that users completely charge it before the installation process.
INSERT SD CARD
Before the first use, please install the microSD card, then format the SD card to FAT32 format (Application to Windows system ONLY). The soliom solar camera setup only support ts class 10 SD cards with at least a 8GB capacity and a maximum capacity of 64GB.
SOLIOM APP SETUP
HOW TO USE SOLIOM APP
1. Download the Soliom App (works only with iOS & Android devices)
Please locate the“SOLIOM” in your Google Play store or to download the needed App.
2. Turn on the soliom camera
Press the power button to turn on the Soliom solar camera setup, after 3 seconds, LED flashes blue. Then you will hear the following voice “ The camera is ready to be paired”.
SOLIOM CAMERA PHYSICAL INSTALLATION
1. our team can s soliom solar camera setup outside in the sunshine or indoor used its depend on your requirement.
There are fews points note in your min during physical installation:-
CHECK YOUR CAMERA SIGNAL STRENGTH
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT TO INSTALL THE CAMERA
We suggest installing the soliom solar camera setup about 8ft.. You may adjust the height/camera angle according to the live view in your mobile.
SOLIOM LED STATUS
Add a description about this category: soliom solar camera setup, Soliom Support
TURN ON THE CAMERA
PIR WAS TRIGGERED
CONNECT NETWORK SUCCESSFULLY
for soliom camera troubleshooting: you can check the LED stays blue of soliom solar camera setup.