SOLIOM S60 SETUP
We provide support for soliom outdoor solar-powered security camera and soliom s60 setup one of them. Soliom s60 camera does not require a power supply out of your yard for your security. Soliom bird s60 setup can be set up easily by the power of the Sun. we are soliom s60 outdoor battery powered camera supporting team. For more information on ‘searches for cctv camera problem and solution’ or other random soliom technical error you can call us on 1 800-856-3745..
NOTE BEFORE INSTALLATION SOLIOM S60 CAMERA
SOLIOM BIRD S60 SUPPORT
- Soliom S60 Pro can only be set up with 2.4g Wi-Fi network. (It’s ok to use Cell phone 4G data to live viewing it after the camera was set up with 2.4g Wi-Fi network firstly.)
- You may possibly need a Wi-Fi extender if your Wi-Fi signal is weak around the yard where you want to install soliom bird s60 .
- At least 1-3 hours direct sunlight to the camera every day is needed, the more sunshine the better to avoid manually charge it frequently. (North side of the house is not a recommended installation place)
- Please format the micro sd card to FAT32 format and install the card when camera powered off.(Micro sd card is not provided in the package)
- Please charge your Soliom camera before you set it up, it usually takes up to 6-8 hours to fully charge it.Do not use any power adaptor exceed 5V/2A,or it may damage the camera. (There’s no indicator to show charging status from the camera)
- Make sure the distance between your phone,router and the soliom s60 setup is no more than 1.5 feet when you’re ready to pair the camera. Ensure that the Wi-fi signal strength on your phone is good.
- The PIR range is 15 feet around,the recommend camera install height is 8 feet around.To avoid too much false alarms, we suggest you do not install the camera with nearby bushes,shrubs, grasses and tree leaves coming into the PIR range.
- To ensure an accurate motion detection funtion,it is suggested to adjust the camera angle physically to focus the motion area within the PIR suggested 8-15ft range.
- If you install the camera on stucco,brick or concrete surface,please mark 3 holes matching the bracket and then use a drill driver to drill into the wall and insert the expansion screws to hold the camera tightly at last check soliom bird s60 setup.
SOLIOM BIRD S60-OUTDOOR WIRELESS SOLAR HOME SECURITY CAME
SOLIOM S60 CAMERA CHARGING POINT:-
Please charge the camera before soliom bird s60 setup about 6-8 hours by plugging it into a power source using the provided USB cable. After connecting the camera with App, the App will indicate the battery status soliom s60 setup.
SOLIOM BIRD S60 CARD SLOT
Before soliom s60 setup Please format the SD card to FAT32 format (Application to Windows system ONLY), then install the micro-SD card when the soliom s60 camera is off. The soliom bird s60 camera only supports class 10 SD cards with at least an 8GB capacity and a maximum capacity of 64GB
SOLIOM S60 CAMERA APP
You have many question where to download, how-to-setup-soliom-s60, soliom s60 setup and how to connecting soliom camera to app etc click here Soliom App and follow instructions. Also if you need more information on how to fix cctv camera video loss or connectivity issue contact us directly on our technical support number.
IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO PAIR SOLIOM APP TO CAMERA FOLLOW GIVEN STEPS
- reset the soliom bird s60 using the pin to reset the soliom s60 camera to default after you fully charged the soliom s60 camera. 2. turn up your phone volume to the maximum,since the Soliom s60 1080p pair through sound wave. 3. now put the soliom s60 camera, phone as near as to your router (within 1.5 feet) to get a strong wifi signal strength. 4. Please click on the eye icon to show, when you input your router wifi password to make sure your wifi password CORRECT or not. 5. Please make sure your router setting is DHCP enabled if not please enabled, otherwise your router will not send out WiFi signal for any wireless device for pairing up. soliom s60 setup, soliom bird s60 setup, soliom s60 camera setup.
HOW TO RESET SOLIOM S60 CAMERA?
Press and hold on the reset button of soliom s60 setup with included reset pin for 4-5 seconds to reset the soliom bird s60 setup device.You need to release the button when you hear the voice”Di”, then you will hear “system reset”. If you press longer, the device will be turned off.
SOLIOM BIRD S60 PHYSICAL
Call to 800-856-3745 our support team for physical installation of soliom bird s60 setup.They guide you proper physical location, like soliom solar security camera direction, height, distance, sunlight. For thier help we also guide here:-
- Check your Soliom Bird S60 signal strength
- Recommended height to install the Soliom s60 setup camera.
1) Please adjust your camera installation angle a bit down to focus the motion area.
2) Please change your PIR sensitivity to Low to reduce the PIR sensitivity.
3) Do not install the camera with nearby bushes,shrubs, grasses and tree leaves coming into the PIR range.
3. Adjust the bracket on the wall and then mark 3 holes for mounting. Fix the bracket to the wall by expansion screws.
4. How to take apart the solar panel to indoor use
HOW TO SAVE AND DELETES VIDEOS FOR SOLIOM BIRD S60?
After soliom s60 setup 1. Videos can be saved in Cloud Storage: (1). The videos of PIR activity You can save 20 videos of Soliom s60 1080p of PIR activities per day in cloud storage, which can be saved for 7 days and then will be overwritten.
- Videos can be saved in the SD card:
(1). The videos of PIR activity (2). The videos of live viewing You can playback these soliom bird s60 videos on the timeline in the App and format the SD card in the App.
- Videos can be saved on the mobile phone album:
(1). The videos of REC mode (2). The screenshot You need to delete the videos of REC mode and the screenshots from your phone’s album.
SOLIOM TECHNICAL SUPPORT
CALL TO : 800-856-3745
We have give instruction above how-to-setup-soliom-s60 home security camera, we provide support, setup and technical support to all soliom customer. you can call to soliom customer support to soliom phone number 800-856-3745 for soliom s60 setup soliom bird s60 setup soliom s60 camera setup.
SOLIOM BIRD S60 SUPPORT
If you are still unable to install or face problem You can download the soliom s60 manaul. Or contact us by call to +1 800-856-3745 for soliom s60 setup You can also check soliom bird s60 setup faq.