1. How to connect Soliom X80 doorbell to the Soliom app?
1. Make sure your phone is connected with a 2.4gHZ Wi-Fi,check your Wi-Fi signal strength and find a strongest position to start the following connection. (4g or 5g is not workable for this version) .
2. (Skip if you’re the first time to connect)Press and hold on the reset button using the pin included in the package and you will hear the voice saying “system’s reset”.
3. Open the app- click add a device- click setup device
4. When you hear the following voice: “The camera is now ready to begin pairing”, please click “yes” on the app.
5. Input the CORRECT 2.4gHZ Wi-Fi password. If not, you will not be able to connect successfully.
6. Click the eye icon to show the characters to make sure your password is correct again.
2. How to record videos and receive notifications in motion detection mode?
1. Set up you phone: Permission Management to allow SOLIOM APP .
2. Following this:1. Setting-2.Notifications-3.Soliom app- 4.Click on Allow Notification.
3. Click the icon in the upper right in the APP to enter into device settings- click the accept call – choose Silence,Notification or call in as you preferred.
4. The PIR motion detection function is turned off by default, if you want to enable the motion detection, please click the video and get into the live streaming interface, find the Setting icon.(Device Setting)Route: Device Setting – Pir detection-please choose a sensitivity or disabled it.
5. The video clips recorded by motion detection mode will be saved into the micro SD card or Cloud Storage, suggested to click on the Cloud storage from the App.
6. Route: Device Setting-SD card- Click on Cloud storage.
3.How to pair the Soliom doorbell with the chime?
1. Plug : chime into the socket.
2. Press and hold : on melody button on the chime, LED of chime will stay blue.
3. When the LED of chime stays blue, need to press and hold on the ring button of the doorbell to pair them. Whe find the LED of chime flashes blue, you have paired them successfully.
4. Here: chime singing”Dong Dong Dong Dong Dong”
Share this post: